Friday, September 25, 2009

4 days till Belfast

Well I only 4 more days till I leave California for Belfast Northern Ireland. Im so excited! Today was my last day working at Kaweah Delta and now I just have 3 more days of working with my Dad. Tomorrow is my bon voyage party... I cant wait for that too, alot of my friends and family are coming and the best part is knowing theyre all there to support me. I know this is what God wants me to do because everyone I love belives it will be a good step for me. Im so excited to see where this new opportunity will take me. I'm hoping to find a language class in Belfast and hopefully even a kick boxing class. It will be a great way to get some cardio in. Making today even better, I went to my final weigh in and I lost 4.2 pounds this week. I've lost almost 40 pounds since April! Hopefully Ill be down another 4o pounds when I come back home in April next year...
Well I'm pretty much packed except for what needs to be washed Monday, but after that Ill be all packed up. My Mom, Dad and I are leaving for San Fransisco Tuesday afternoon and then I fly out Wensday morning. I have a 7 hour layover in Chicago then it's on to Dublin where Catherine will meet me. 4 more days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment