Monday, September 21, 2009

9 days till Belfast

September 21st, 2009

I'm starting to get more and more excited as they days go by... and they are flying by fast! I have one of my huge suitcases packed but I still have some shopping to do and more clothes to pack... plus Ill have to pack my carry on Sunday. I've been starting to worry about my meds being delivered in time but thankfully they came today. I'm not sure if Ive mentioned this but I am bi polar.... thats one of the hardest things about giving up my job, it came with health care but I figure I can come home every 6 months and see my doctor, and order my medication online. Its a higher cost but I can travel with my meds and not have to worry. Its the one option that will let me do what I have always wanted to do... travel. Well I would write more but Im meeting my parents for sushi! Yum :o) More to come later... keep on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment