Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chicago O'Hare

Hello everyone! I'm sitting in the terminal at the Chicago airport... my flight left San Fran at 6:15 AM!!! Getting up at 330 in the morning defiantly doesn't agree with me. :o) But I'm here waiting for my flight to start boarding... and I already missing Visalia a little bit. Lets see today is Wednesday and if I was still at home I would be at work right now. I'm really quite glad to be out of that job because I was not that great of a store clerk. Facts and numbers aren't really my thing. But being a nanny... that's something I'm good at so I'm very optimistic about the next 6 months! I absolutely can not wait to get off the plane and see Ireland. I wonder what we will be doing first, well first I have to go through customs but then Ill be meeting Catherine. We wont be able to spend any time in Dublin but it will be an experience driving to Belfast. I hope Ireland is as green as it is in my imagination. I hope I make some friends in Belfast, the time will fly by if I have a couple cool people to hang out with during my off time. And I hope my mom will be able to come out in March, that would be so great! Even if she just came to see Belfast and some of the places in Northern Ireland... just to have her there would be awesome. I am starting to get anxious but I think I'm more anxious about being away from my parents, friends and everything that's familiar to me. I have a fear of the unknown but now is the time to get over that! Soon enough Ill be just at home in Belfast as I am in Visalia... hopefully. :o) Well that's about it for now, Ill be boarding my plane for Dublin in about 45 minutes, keep on reading... more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment