Friday, October 2, 2009

Arrived in Ireland

Hi everyone! I landed safe and sound yesterday in Dublin and was greeted by Catherine and the children at the airport. Niamh, Max and I have already started to bond and trust me when I say these are two of the most adorable kids! And sweet as well. I got settled in and slept most of my first day here but today I headed into town to explore Belfast... the center of the town in only about 10 mintues away by bus and I didnt have a problem finding my way around. The money took me about half a day to get ahold of but now I think I know what Im doing. I wondered around Belfast for a couple hours... got some fish and chips for lunch :o) and then took a bus tour. They drove us all around and showed us where the Titanic was built! I have another tour ticket for tomorrow morning and Ill get to see some of the countryside on that one, were going to The Causeway. If you dont know what that is take a look at this: http://www.discovernorthernireland.com/Giants-Causeway-Antrim-Northern-Ireland-Bushmills-P2800

We also get to go to a Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede bridge and old Bushmills Distillary. Ive already posted the photos from my trip over and from today... Ill make sure to bring my camera and get as many pictures as possible tomorrow! I miss my friends and family so much already but Im having a blast in Belfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment