Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OMG

Hiya everyone! I'm just posting a little blog because I have 2 things I wanted to share with all of you... the first is that the kids and I had THE best day ever today! Everyone was happy and cheerful and no one cried at all!!! I'm so excited, we went to playgroup and then came home for lunch. Niamh went to nursery school and Max went down for his nap. After Niamh get home we baked cookies, bad ones but still it was the thought that counts. Then they played while I ironed and cooked their dinner and then Dad came home and I went down Lisburn Street for some fish and chips. Yummy!

Now the next thing I want to tell you will probably alarm my mom but I want to assure her and everyone else that I am FINE... I was walking across one of the side roads and there were 2 cars waiting to turn onto Lisburn, I walked between them thinking the woman in the second car had seen me but obviously she hadn't because as I was walking across the car in front made its turn, the second car then pulled up to go as well and hit me. She didn't hit me hard or knock me down but it did give me a huge fright! I braced myself with my hands on the hood of her car and she actually looked at me with what I thought was anger... but in retrospect it could have been fear and shock, hard to tell. But she didn't even roll down her window to ask if I was alright. Crazy Belfast drivers don't even look to see where they re driving!!! Then again my Mom and Dad will be the firsts ones to tell you I have had some bad luck with cars hitting me before this... lol. Thankfully I wasn't hurt and was just scared. Ill be sure to make eye contact with the drivers the next time I cross. Well its pouring down rain but I was still able to get in a good amount of walking today, which will really help with my weight lose. I'm going to watch Roman Holiday and go to bed early. Cath and Ollie are going out tonight so I'm babysitting and its off to Scotland in 2 days! Hope all is well and Ill be writing again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment