Saturday, October 31, 2009

Posh Ireland

Hi everyone... right now I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone. Im sitting with Ollies Mom and Dad and his aunt and uncle and let me tell you, these people come from a completely different world then I do. They're extremely wealthy and posh to say the least... I guess I dont really know how to discribe them exactly, I can't understand half the words they're using and they're quite 'well breed' to say the least. It really makes me feel like the help but I know thats only the case with these people because when I was visiting Cath's family last week I had a blast. I met lots of down to earth people and whle these people are nice and have some good stories, they're just in a whole other class all together. I'm beginning to realize more and more that Belfast is pretty much divied into two distinct categories... the upper and lower classes. Its a whole other world here... can't wait to see what else I learn during the next 5 months.

I have to say honestly I think I will have a way better time with Cath's family versus Ollie's. And I think they're very nice and I've had a good enough time but we are just different. Their shirts are too tight and a wee bit too proper for my taste. Anyways, the parents are home Tuesday morning, and were flying to Pitlochry for the fireworks party where I'm positive I will have a blast at!!! Can't freakin wait! :o) I love you all and hope everyone back home is well.

X's & O's

No comments:

Post a Comment