Thursday, October 8, 2009

Feelin Icky!




Hi everyone... as I had feared would happen I think I am getting sick... I have a cough, my ears are sore, my muscles ache and I just in general feel icky. And to add insult to injury it's as if the kids can sense that I am not completely up to par and thus are on the rampage. Niamh, who is 3, has been in a particularly grouchy mood today and had a poop accident this morning after her mom left... joy. Catherine's friend picked her up from nursery today so that was one less thing I had to do but tonight Catherine has her 2 little one's plus her friends 2 small children... all of which are in bad moods and have been screaming their heads off for the last hour or so. Poor Catherine, thankfully she kicked me out and sent me to rest in my room. So that is where I am hiding at the moment. Although today is a bad day, I would still like to tell you a little bit about Niamh & Max. Niamh is 3 and is a pretty pink princes like all little girls her age are. She loves Scooby Doo and can be quite sweet... and sometimes naughty if I'm being honest. But she's sweet and loves to play and dance and put on makeup. Max is almost 2, his birthday is in November. He is smart and caring and sweet. He loves trains and his domey... aka pacifier :o) He almost always has at least one on him at any given time. He likes to climb and play and is generally a happy little boy.

Well folks I'm sorry this one is so short but I'm really starting to feel achy and tired even though its not even 7 pm... I think I might see if Catherine has any cough medicine and go to bed early. Ive eaten 3 oranges today hoping that the vitamin c will help and I'm drinking lots of water. It just figures that I haven't been sick in a long time and now that I'm here, starting a new job and in a new city and country that I would come down with a cold. Pray for me please and Ill post another entry soon. Bye.


1 comment: