Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Post

Hiya everyone! I'm sitting up in my room and I'm about to watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers before I go to sleep but I wanted to drop in and post a little something for all of you who are watching and reading this blog... I wanted to say thanks! Thanks to my parents for supporting me and for everyone else who has offered advice, support and love... I truly appreciate it more then I can express. Things are going good. I am going to Scotland with Catherine and the kids this weekend, we will be leaving Friday and traveling by boat to Scotland. We will be doing alot of driving because were not only going to Edinburgh but also to her Mom's in Pitlochry and also to see her brother near Lochness. I'm so excited for this trip and we will be going back several more times while I'm here. Ill make sure to take lots of pictures and will put them on my facebook too. I'm not too sure if Ill have access to Internet while I'm there so I might not be able to post till after we return on Tuesday.

I'm even more excited for my Mom's visit here in March... I'm so grateful that Ill be able to see her first and then have her sitting next to me on the flights home. :o) I plan to give her the biggest hug when I collect her from the airport in Dublin.

I've been doing a lot of thinking and even though I'm so grateful for this experience, its made me realize how much I want and need my family and friends close by. I'm living abroad and that's something I will never forget but I've decided that before I come home I'm going to look for a family to work for in California instead of going overseas again. This way I can work close to home... maybe in San Fransisco or San Diego, and save my money and take some trips to Europe instead. I still want to travel and there is a lot more places I want to visit, just not for as long. My family & friends are so important to me and I don't ever want to be away from home for this long again. I'm thinking the first place I want to take a trip to is either the Netherlands or Italy. I have a sweetheart of a friend who lives in Italy so maybe Ill go see her after Ive saved up the cash. She lives right in the middle of Italy so I would be able to spend time in Venice, Milan, and Rome. But I also would like to take a trip to Amsterdam but I might hold off on that until my friend Anna is able to come with me too... I'm definitely going there with one or more of my friends. :o)

Well everyone, I'm going to start my movie and go to sleep soon, but thanks so much again for everything and Ill keep you all in my prayers. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment