Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Its raining at home

Hi everyone... So Ive been reading every ones updates and I see that its raining back at home in California... I love the rain, especially when it rains in Visalia. Its my favorite weather to be in. :o) Everything is going good here in Belfast but no rain lately. I'm still getting over being sick, my throat is sore from coughing but I'm hoping it gets better. I was sick in bed all weekend long which was miserable! I barley got out of bed Friday and Saturday but Sunday it got a little better and the same with yesterday and today.

Yesterday I felt like if I didn't get out I was going to burst, so I went down to city centre and got a drink at one of the pubs and started talking to a few people. They were really nice and go to Queens University. We later relocated to another pub and played pool all night and I have to say it was nice to get out and just hang out for a bit. I am going to go with Catherine tonight to a clothes swap and see how that is, but tonight I'm planning on going to bed early and get a good nights sleep. My throat is killing me today but I am hoping by the end of the week I will be healthy again and can go out... I got the numbers of the people I was hanging out with last night so hopefully we can meet up again this weekend and have some fun. It will help with my homesickness. I miss my parents and my friends and all of my family, but I know if I give up now Ill just regret it forever. So I push on and will try to be positive. Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment