Thursday, December 10, 2009

14 days til Edinburgh

I only have 2 more weeks until I leave again for Scotland. Ill be there for 10 days and get to celebrate Christmas and New Years in a new and exciting place. Surprisingly I'm only mildly excited for this trip, but I think that's mostly because I've been getting out so much lately. Recently I've met a handful of very nice and cool people that I've been hanging out with. So I think I just haven't had the chance to think much about the holidays or the trip. It hardly seems like its Christmas time... usually I would have a few family get together leading up to the 25th, I would be helping my Mom decorate the house, and I would be buying presents for everyone. But I'm not doing any of that this year. I went to the Christmas Market yesterday with Emma and Claire and had a blast but I was there strictly to window shop. :o( I saw so many things I wish I could get for someone back home but the postage alone would break me, so it looks like that's not going to be happening. Not to mention I'm saving for the trip to Scotland. Thank god I don't have to pay for my hostel... Catherine is graciously covering the cost of that. But Christmas eve and day will be spent in Pitlochry and then on Boxing day I will be heading down to Edinburgh where I hope to have a great time... and hopefully Ill find some cool people and an awesome party to ring in the New Year! Now all I have to do is figure out what my resolution will be... any suggestions? Ive already semi stopped biting my nails, although this last week has been hard on them and I'm starting to slip. Other then that I have no idea what it will be this year and I could really use any ideas you have. I should be asleep right now because its 115 am. I got home tonight by 9 pm but like an idiot I started watching movies and stayed up way later then I had planned. At least tomorrow is a half day, and I am babysitting tomorrow night and Saturday night so I will be getting lots of rest this weekend. Good night. xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm a follower of your blog now! you should also follow my much less interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete