Monday, December 14, 2009

9 days till Scotland!

I leave for Scotland on the 24th of December for a week and a half. Ill be flying home from Edinburgh on the 4th and will land an hour before I have to be at work... here's hoping I'm not to thrashed after spending Hogmany in Scotland. From what Ive hear the Scottish love to celebrate New Years! I cant wait. And the added bonus is that I will be returning to Scotland 2 weeks later and staying for 2 weeks. So hopefully Ill meet someone cool I can hang out with on the weekends while I'm there. :o)

I got my care package from my Mom and Dad today, it had a new pair of pajamas from my Grandma Julia and Grandpa John!!! I absolutely love new PJ's... It also had a water bottle and some multi vitamins, and cookies! I love my parents so much they're always thinking of me and really do make this a whole lot easier. Not to mention Cath is the best mom I could possibly work for so this is really starting to feel like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment